Women entrepreneurs operating in any industry in the states where nominations are open are welcome to submit their application for Advaita- Women Entrepreneur Awards.
To be considered for Advaita- Women Entrepreneur Awards, the business
- Must be led by a woman who is above 18 years of age at the time of nomination.
- Must be registered or have a head office/industrial unit in Punjab, Chandigarh or Haryana
- Must have PAN, TAN and GST number.
- Should be currently generating revenue from the sale of its products or services.
Note: If your business has multiple women co-founders, only one women co-founder can apply.
Advaita- Women Entrepreneur Awards is looking for dedicated women entrepreneurs who are leading businesses which hold immense potential for growth in the years to come.
It is a wonderful opportunity for businesswomen to take their businesses to the next level by
- 1. Gaining international and national recognition.
- 2. Building credibility.
- 3. Being motivated though their cherished feats.
- 4. Meeting renowned entrepreneurs from across Punjab, Chandigarh and Haryana.
- 5. Learning from a series of business coaching workshops and insightful discussions at the event.
- 6. Gaining media coverage in the months leading to up to the awards week and interview opportunities in local and national press during the awards week.
- 7. Meeting and networking with distinguished industry experts.
- 8. Being adjudged by an eminent jury which confers award solely on merit basis.
- 9. Gaining visibility on social media handles and website of Advaita.